Friday, February 1, 2013

Time Out For Women 2012

I had never heard of Time Out For Women before I moved up here so when my friend, Brenda, told me about it, I was excited to go!  Every year they organize a large group of women to travel down to Phoenix together, stay in a hotel, and go shopping and out to eat and then to the conference. I really enjoyed it!

These silly pictures were taken outside of the Olive Garden while we waited to be seated. This is Brenda teaching me that we can fool the camera into thinking we don't have double chins if we stick our necks out and lean. I'm not sure it was an improvement...


This is me and my friend Gail. I have been so lucky to move up here and become friends with such good people. They are so thoughtful and so fun and I don't know what I'd do without them!


Vance's sister, Michelle,  came up to visit and brought her kids to see my kids for one afternoon. It was a Sunday so we couldn't go outside and play or anything so what did we do? TWISTER!!! I don't know if we had too many people playing, what do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment