Saturday, February 2, 2013

Snow Fun at Sunrise

When Vance's family came up to celelbrate MaryAnn's birthday, we also took a day and drove up to Sunrise to play in the snow. This is Vance with his older sisters Monica and Michelle:
 This is Mike and Monica Olson with their daughter, Emily:
 This is Steve and Michelle Menlove with their kids Anne, Mathew, and Andrew. Blake is serving a mission in New York and won't be home till next fall.
 This is me and my boys, Vance, Josh, and Layton:
 Josh, Mathew, and Layton contemplating their first ride down:
 Anne did some contemplating too:
 Kevin, Misty, and their boys Cooper and Riley had a great time! I remember both Josh and Layton wearing that yellow jacket when they were little. So fun to see it again!
 Somebody shoot me next time I look like that! Whats wrong with me?

 This cloud of snow flying down the hill is Josh:
 Mathew lost his sled pretty much every time he went down the hill:
 Vance and Kevin were clinging to Cooper because they were scared to go down by themselves:
 Is it just me, or does he look a little worried...
 Kevin and Layton:
 
 Layton:
 
 Emily:

Layton:

Steve:

Layton and Emily:

Mathew and Josh:

Cooper:
 
Mathew and Josh going down together on one little tiny sled:
 
Andrew:
 
Riley and Cooper:

Riley:
 
Josh, Vance, Me, and Layton:
 
Mush, Uncle Vance!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment