Sunday, April 15, 2012

Random pictures...

When we wake up in the morning of mid-April to find this:

We stay in our pajamas a little longer and make this:
I LOVE having a fire in the fireplace. We haven't used our central heating at all this winter, just the fireplace keeps us warm.
Vance looks a little suspect in this photo because I caught him breaking one of our biggest rules yesterday. We Do Not Feed the Dog At the Table! Its sick! And Vance is the weakest one when it comes to JoJo so I can always count on him to break the rules.
This is a current photo of our family room. We used to have a brown sectional in front of the door and we donated it and bought two couches. It works much better in the room. The walls were already painted this nice brown when we bought the house so I haven't really had to do much in here. We changed out the light fixture, which isn't visible in the photos, put up blinds, and we're planning to face the fireplace in travertine.



Have I mentioned how much I love my house?

No comments:

Post a Comment