Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Guess What I've Been Up To Today...

Ha ha! When Vance gets home from work tonight, he's going to just die! I won't be here to enjoy the look on his face when he sees the mess I made in the kitchen today because I'll be at Layton's baseball game. I even considered cleaning it up but thought it would be so much nicer to leave it for Vance! Josh is supposed to bake something for the Young Men and Young Women's Dessert Auction tonight so I made mini cheesecake bites, brownies, pumpkin cookies, lemon bars, and medium sized cheese cakes. He's going to take an assortment platter.

This is the batter for the pumpkin cookies:
Here are the lemon bars before I cut them:
This shows some cupcakes I made earlier, the medium cheese cakes, and the brownies in the background:
My kitchen was filled with wonderful smells today!
And here is the mess Vance will come home to later: hee hee
It's not mean! It's funny!

1 comment:

  1. Um, I want to see your whole kitchen cuz it looks like it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete