Sunday, January 22, 2012

New Callings

Well, I guess I knew it was only a matter of time before I ended up back in cub scouts. It seems to be my calling in life. I've only ever been a Wolf Leader or Bear Leader but this time I've been called to be the Cub Master. Thats new. It will be fun. I'm excited. It will be strange not having one of my boys in there with me because they've both graduated out of Cub Scouts but I am looking foroward to getting to know the boys in our ward. Additionally, I have been called to be on the Relief Society Enrichment Committee. Busy busy! Vance also got a calling today. He is in the Young Men's Presidency and helping with the Priests. ALSO, (ya, there's more- it was a big day at church for the Hoopes) we are both saying the prayers in our ward conference next week AND we've been asked to speak in church in March. All four of us. Wow! They go crazy when new people move into the ward! We also attended choir practice today for the first time. We love our ward and our neighbors and our town. We are home.

No comments:

Post a Comment